We try to update the "Frequently Asked Questions" as often as possible.
1. Refunds?Unfortunately, the Mile High 100 cannot issue refunds.
2. Can I change my t-shirt size? All t-shirts sizes are finalized. We order what you order.
3. What to bring to the ride? Food, snacks, and beverages will be supplied if you have registered before May 15th; however, or if you have a specific dietary need, we suggest bringing your own snacks to ensure you will have adequate energy for the ride.
For registration, you will need cash or check (if you did not pre-pay), and an ID.
4. Is the entire route paved? Yes, the entire route is paved, with the exception of a small section on the way up to Chester/Warner Valley Road, which is slightly gravely from seasonal wear and tear. Also gravel can be encountered from unpaved side roads.
5. Upgrade or Downgrade ride selection? At on-site registration, you are welcome to upgrade your ride to a higher mileage ride by paying difference in fees. You can upgrade from the Half-Metric (33 mile) ride to the Metric century ride at no cost. Upgrading from the two smaller rides to the century ride is an additional $10. You can always downgrade your ride selection at on-site registration, however, we are unable to give refunds for the downgrade.
6. What type of food is provided? At the Bodfish rest in Chester, you will receive juices, coffee, a selection of breads (banana, blueberry, etc.), and fruit. Other food items will be provided at rest stops include.
For century riders, a delicious and healthy catered luncheon is provided.
After the ride back at the starting point (101 Meadowbrook Loop, Chester), a full healthy delicious meal is provided (choose from MEAT or VEGETARIAN),
Powered by Amanor Recreation and Park District (www.yourARPD.org)