We try to update the "Frequently Asked Questions" as often as possible.
1. Refunds? New this year: In the event of cancellation due to the Coronavirus situation, registration fees will be refunded, less the BikeReg.com service charge.
2. Can I change my t-shirt size? All t-shirts sizes are finalized. But in 2021, we'll have women's sizes. We order what you order.
3. What to bring to the ride? Food, snacks, and beverages will be supplied at rest stops as well as the specified meal(s); however, or if you have a specific dietary need, we suggest bringing your own snacks to ensure you will have adequate energy for the ride.
For on-site registration, you will need cash or check (if you did not pre-pay), and an ID.
4. Is the entire route paved? Yes, the entire route is paved. Normal road hazards exist, and there is always the chance of roadside gravel and debris from seasonal wear and tear.
5. Upgrade or Downgrade ride selection? At on-site registration, you are welcome to upgrade your ride to a higher mileage ride by paying difference in fees. You can upgrade from the Half-Metric (33 mile) ride to the Metric century ride at no cost. Upgrading from the two smaller rides to the century ride is an additional $20.
You can always downgrade your ride selection at on-site registration, however, we are unable to give refunds for the downgrade.
6. What type of meal(s) are provided?
For century riders, a delicious and healthy catered luncheon is provided in Taylorsville.
After the ride back at the starting point (101 Meadowbrook Loop, Chester), a healthy delicious meal is provided for all participants and all community/visitor guest may purchase a meal ($15) here if desired.